Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Laundry bag with 2 inch shoulder strap review



Laundry bag with 2 inch shoulder strap review

Hey guys! So I am talking about something that is really great today. I have just received something completely free to try courtesy of Tomoson.com. It's another website like Smiley360.com and Influenster.com. The only difference between this and those websites is that they give you bigger sized things to try. You have to have at least one hundred followers on twitter and at least one hundred friends on Facebook. After you pass that initial speed bump, you're good to go!


As you all can see, that is the package that the laundry bag came in. It's very simple, and I love it. Although it looks like a breakable material, it's very durable. Since I'm in college, I need a laundry bag that's portable so I can take it to the laundry room. It's also really large so I can fit all my clothes in it. The company that makes this bag is called Yaelo design. It's a very creative name, and I wonder where they got it. 


I did not include a picture of the back of the laundry bag because there's nothing on the back. All that's there is the actual bag. Like I said, it's a really simple thing, and I really love it. For all of you people that only buy products created in the USA, this is one of them! I don't personally care, but some people do. In order to purchase this wonderful invention, you can go to http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00TOF1DIA/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1.

Anyways, that's about all for now. Next time I will be talking about some sort of item that I received! Tune in next time!! :) Also, I think it would be very beneficial if you join Tomoson today!! It's really fun!! Thanks. :) Have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment