Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Primed4U Headphones Review



Primed4U Headphones Review


Hey guys! So I am talking about something that is really great today. I have just received something completely free to try courtesy of Tomoson.com. It's another website like Smiley360.com and Influenster.com. The only difference between this and those websites is that they give you bigger sized things to try. You have to have at least one hundred followers on twitter and at least one hundred friends on Facebook. After you pass that initial speed bump, you're good to go!


As seen in the picture, I look exhausted. Other than that, I have yet another thing that I am reviewing. If you can notice, the product has made a disappearing act! I usually leave all of the products in the package until I can at least manage to take a picture. I was a little too excited for this product, so I dug right into the packaging in order to use it right away. The name of the company is Primed4U, and it is literally what they're company is called. They're the prime objects to buy for you. These are state of the art wireless headphones. They're bluetooth and rechargeable. There is also a built in microphone so that you can talk to other people. Very convenient. 






I actually have had the opportunity to try out these headphones, and there are perks and things that are bad with them, as well. Unfortunately, there is only one size of earbuds. For the small eared folk like myself, it does not help since it oddly fits in my ears. On the plus side, there is a ton of talk time that a fully charged set of wireless earbuds allows. It only takes one and a half hours to charge, which is fairly short considering what other devices take to charge. Anyways, that's about it. I would include the youtube video, but unfortunately the microphone on my laptop isn't working so the video is completely silent. If you are interested in buying this product, you can always go to http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XYS8LPG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00. It is very cheap for what the price of these products are.

Anyways, that's about all for now. Next time I will be talking about some sort of item that I received! Tune in next time!! :) Also, I think it would be very beneficial if you join Tomoson today!! It's really fun!! Thanks. :) Have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment