Friday, April 24, 2015

+Lifeguard Mini Portable Charger Review


 +Lifeguard Mini Portable Charger Review

Hey guys! So I am talking about something that is really great today. I have just received something completely free to try courtesy of Tomoson.com. It's another website like Smiley360.com and Influenster.com. The only difference between this and those websites is that they give you bigger sized things to try. You have to have at least one hundred followers on twitter and at least one hundred friends on Facebook. After you pass that initial speed bump, you're good to go!

Excuse my hair, but this is the product that I'm reviewing today. It's a really nice product. Above, it looks like a regular lipstick container, but it's not! What you see above is a portable charger. It's made by the company +Lifeguard, and it's really nice quality. There are other colors that you can choose from, but I decided to go with pink. There wasn't any green, so I had to choose the second best one.


























So above is what the product comes in. I really love this object, because it saves my life. I lead a super busy life (although it doesn't seem like it because I keep blogging), and I need my iPhone to be constantly charged. This has charged almost three full objects on one charge. I think that that's really awesome! When charging the portable charger, it takes about five or so hours to do it. So as you all can tell, I love this product and I'm really pleased that I got more than I wanted. It's a really great value for your money at about $22. This is with Amazon Prime, so it might be a little extra for shipping and handling. If you are interested in buying this lovely device, you can go to http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KOVXWD2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 to purchase it.



Anyways, that's about all for now. Next time I will be talking about some sort of item that I received! Tune in next time!! :) Also, I think it would be very beneficial if you join Tomoson today!! It's really fun!! Thanks. :) Have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment