Friday, April 10, 2015

In-ear earbuds review



In-ear Earbuds Review


Hey guys! So I am talking about something that is really great today. I have just received something completely free to try courtesy of Tomoson.com. It's another website like Smiley360.com and Influenster.com. The only difference between this and those websites is that they give you bigger sized things to try. You have to have at least one hundred followers on twitter and at least one hundred friends on Facebook. After you pass that initial speed bump, you're good to go!


Sorry if it looks like I'm in pajamas. I am not having a good day. I decided to take a sick day because it's crappy out. So anyways, I am reviewing a special thing on here today. They are noise cancelling ergonomic in-ear earbuds. Obviously, that's the headphones in the box, but I did try them out. They are from the company Uqique, and I think they work really well! :)
 
Above is the front and back of the earbud container. The back is mainly statistics, and I really like how the front looks. They really are noise cancelling, and they only cost about $8 on amazon. The only thing I dislike about these is that the buds themselves only come in one size. I have fairly small ears, so they make my ears slightly uncomfortable. I did give them to my roommate, however, and she loves them! It all depends on the person, though. If you are interested in buying this product, you can go to http://amztk.com/earbuds.


Anyways, that's about all for now. Next time I will be talking about some sort of item that I received! Tune in next time!! :) Also, I think it would be very beneficial if you join Tomoson today!! It's really fun!! Thanks. :) Have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment