Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Apple MFI Certified Lightning Cable Review



Apple MFI Certified Lightning Cable Review

Hey guys! So I am talking about something that is really great today. I have just received something completely free to try courtesy of Tomoson.com. It's another website like Smiley360.com and Influenster.com. The only difference between this and those websites is that they give you bigger sized things to try. You have to have at least one hundred followers on twitter and at least one hundred friends on facebook. After you pass that initial speed bump, you're good to go!


Above is a lovely picture of yours truly with a new product that I am reviewing. It cannot be seen very well in this picture, but it's a lightning cable charger for iPod 5th generations or greater. The company that made this is called Chrono. I have used this and it's a really nice thing to have. Later on in this blog, I will be specifically explaining what it entails.








Above is the front and back of the box that the charger comes in. Although it's very simple, I like that. For a charger box, this is perfect because it gives you the perfect amount of information. The only thing that does not come with the charger is a wall cube. Don't worry, though because you can go to a local fivebelow and just buy one of the cubes for $5. There's a lot of informative things on the back, though.


That's what the charger looks like. I think it's really convenient because of the flatness. That maens that it's impossible for the cord to get tangled. Another plus is the fact that it is 4 feet long which is about a foot shorter than me. Lastly, it's a very good value for the money because they're only about $12 with amazon prime. To learn more information or to purchase this item, please go to http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SVY586S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1


Anyways, that's about all for now. Next time I will be talking about some sort of item that I received! Tune in next time!! :) Also, I think it would be very beneficial if you join Tomoson today!! It's really fun!! Thanks. :) Have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment