Monday, March 16, 2015

Embossed Suede Kippot Review




Embossed Suede Kippot Review


Hey guys! So I am talking about something that is really great today. I have just received something completely free to try courtesy of Tomoson.com. It's another website like Smiley360.com and Influenster.com. The only difference between this and those websites is that they give you bigger sized things to try. You have to have at least one hundred followers on twitter and at least one hundred friends on facebook. After you pass that initial speed bump, you're good to go!


So for all you non- Jewish people, this is a kippot or Yarmulke. They are traditionally worn by men of the Jewish faith. Married women wear hairpieces similarly looking to doilies. Anyways, what I'm reviewing today is this particular Yarmulke. It is suede and embossed with a bunch of Magen Davids or Stars of David. 


This is a close up of the Kippot. I really like how it feels. I plan on using this when I go home for Passover on April 3. Save the date, guys! Passover this year is April third to the eleventh. I have to eat food Kosher for Passover only at college. It'll be a big challenge, but I think I can do it! I really like this brand, though because it feels nice on the head. The company is Zion Judica and they're very reliable and nice. The link to buy these Yarmulkes is http://www.zionjudaica.com/Foil-Embossed-Suede-Kippot-Stars-of-David.html.

Anyways, that's about all for now. Next time I will be talking about some gel shoe insoles that I received! Tune in next time!! :) Also, I think it would be very beneficial if you join Tomoson today!! It's really fun!! Thanks. :) Have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment