Saturday, March 14, 2015

Linkon Power Stick Review



Linkon Power Stick Review

Hey guys! So I am talking about something that is really great today. I have just received something completely free to try courtesy of Tomoson.com. It's another website like Smiley360.com and Influenster.com. The only difference between this and those websites is that they give you bigger sized things to try. You have to have at least one hundred followers on twitter and at least one hundred friends on facebook. After you pass that initial speed bump, you're good to go!

 

Pictured above is what is known as a power stick. What they are are objects that can charge things without an outlet. They're portable power stations! This particular power stick is from linkon, and I have high regards for this company. They come in five different colors: pink, blue, green, black, and silver. I obviously chose the blue one, but it's up to you to choose whatever you want. 




This is everything that comes with the power stick. What is in the picture is the box it came in, a carrying pouch, the power stick and something cool. The white thing attached to it is a dual charger with adapter pieces for an iphone 4s or lesser generations and also the apple adapter for iphone 5 or higher. The original cord is both a charger for an android phone and for the power stick itself. This is very convenient. The back of the box is also on display. It states everything that is on the power stick and what the uses are.


I am very pleased with this product. To be honest, I did not expect it to work as well as it does. Linkon is a very reliable company. It also charged both my phone and my brothers' phone in one go. I know you can't see the picture very well, but it is charging my phone. As a warning, it does not charge tablets or iPads very well. All other devices are great to charge. Again, I really like this product, and it is worth the money to spend only $25 dollars on!

Anyways, that's about all for now. Next time I will be talking about some gel shoe insoles that I received! Tune in next time!! :) Also, I think it would be very beneficial if you join Tomoson today!! It's really fun!! Thanks. :) Have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment