Monday, March 16, 2015

No tie shoelaces review




No Tie Shoelaces Review

Hey guys! So I am talking about something that is really great today. I have just received something completely free to try courtesy of Tomoson.com. It's another website like Smiley360.com and Influenster.com. The only difference between this and those websites is that they give you bigger sized things to try. You have to have at least one hundred followers on twitter and at least one hundred friends on facebook. After you pass that initial speed bump, you're good to go!


I know that there's a glare on the photo, but those are shoelaces. I have received them to review from the company Fastmile. I really like the idea of this product. it's really nice and relatively new. They're also pretty cheap on Amazon, as well. They give you 3 pairs of shoelaces for about $14.


This is what comes in the package that you order. The only thing that slightly concerns me is that when I got the box, it was crushed but there was nothing missing. I think it's clever, though because they give you instructions on how to put them on your shoes which are extremely helpful. 


I have successfully put the no tie shoelaces onto my shoes! They're slightly tight, but nothing I can't handle. I am very proud of what Fastmile has sent me. In order to buy these, please visit http://www.amazon.com/Shoelaces-Elastic-Reflective-Laces-Guarantee/dp/B00T0IIH4O/ie=UTF8&keywords=no+tie+shoelaces

Anyways, that's about all for now. Next time I will be talking about some gel shoe insoles that I received! Tune in next time!! :) Also, I think it would be very beneficial if you join Tomoson today!! It's really fun!! Thanks. :) Have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment