Thursday, March 12, 2015

Argan Oil Review



Argan Oil Review

Hey guys! So I am talking about something that is really great today. I have just received something completely free to try courtesy of Tomoson.com. It's another website like Smiley360.com and Influenster.com. The only difference between this and those websites is that they give you bigger sized things to try. You have to have at least one hundred followers on twitter and at least one hundred friends on facebook. After you pass that initial speed bump, you're good to go!


Above is a picture of me with the Argan oil. I was having a good hair day, so the smile is genuine. I think that this experience is going to be pretty interesting. I have never used argan oil, and I think it looks clever. The brand is named Foxbrim, and it's a smart name. I will talk more about the item later. The price is pretty cost efficient, as well. It costs about $14 for a bottle of 2 fluid ounces, and that's great because argan oil lasts for a long time.


This is what the front of the bottle looks like. I think it's very visually appealing because to remember the brand, they have a picture of a fox. The colors aren't too bright and they're not too mellow either. So, I am very pleased with this.


I think that it's very nice that they put directions for use on the back of the bottle. It's great because for people like me who don't know what they're doing with this product. The only thing that set me back about this is the smell when you open it. It smells a little weird, but it looks like it will work. I put it on my hands and it's kind of greasy or shiny, but that's what it's supposed to be. I'll try it on my hair tomorrow! I really like this product though lol.

Anyways, that's about all for now. Next time I will be talking about a really cool power bank that I received! Tune in next time!! :) Also, I think it would be very beneficial if you join Tomoson today!! It's really fun!! Thanks. :) Have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment