Sunday, August 9, 2015

Vumos travel kit review



Vumos Travel Kit Review

     Hey guys! So I am talking about something that is really great today. I have just received something completely free to try courtesy of Tomoson.com. It's another website like Smiley360.com and Influenster.com. The only difference between this and those websites is that they give you bigger sized things to try. You have to have at least one hundred followers on twitter and at least one hundred friends on Facebook. After you pass that initial speed bump, you're good to go!


So, this review is going to be fairly short. I apologize in advance, but it's true. Anyways, let's get started! What I am reviewing today is a product that is not like the other ones I've reviewed. It's a travel case. All of these bottles were contained in one pack. It seems pretty clear cut and simple, which is why this review is going to be short.


I have used these bottles, and they're great! They're made out of silicone which makes it really easy to squeeze every last drop out of the bottles! It's honestly really cool because of the labels. You can actually change them to whatever you want them to say. It's a choice between soap, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, and sun block. It's actually really nice because I love labeling things. All about organization! The company is called Vumos, and the little white bottle is for things like face cream. One great thing about these bottles is that they're carry on approved! If you guys would like to purchase this product, you can always go to http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00ZFYGTQK?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00.

Anyways, that's about all for now. Next time I will be talking about some sort of item that I received! Tune in next time!! :) Also, I think it would be very beneficial if you join Tomoson today!! It's really fun!! Thanks. :) Have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment