Friday, February 27, 2015

Camo Ring Review


Camo Ring Review

Hey guys! So I am talking about something that is really great today. I have just received something completely free to try courtesy of Tomoson.com. It's another website like Smiley360.com and Influenster.com. The only difference between this and those websites is that they give you bigger sized things to try. You have to have at least one hundred followers on twitter and at least one hundred friends on facebook. After you pass that initial speed bump, you're good to go!


Sorry guys. Bear with me here. My hair is slightly atrocious. On the other hand, as pictured above, am wearing a ring. On amazon, it says that it's a promise or wedding ring for men, but you can use it for whatever you want. I am using it for a personal aspect, but others can use it for what they wish. It only costs about thirty dollars which is really nice for a promise ring cost. The actual name for them is Antler Rings, but you can call it what you like.


I apologize for the slightly blurry photo, but that's a close up of the ring. Apple products are really bad at taking pictures when it's close to your cameras. These rings come in sizes of 7- 14, so it's really nice for anyone who has hands that are on the bigger side. Due to the fact that I am a female, my fingers are on the slender side. That is why I will be giving this to one of my friends that has a size 7 finger. I really love the pattern, though.

Anyways, I really love this ring, and everyone should buy it because it's super great.  Anyways, that's about all for now. Next time I will be talking about some coconut oil that I got! Tune in next time!! :) Also, I think it would be very beneficial if you join Tomoson today!! It's really fun!! Thanks. :) Have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment