Friday, February 27, 2015

Coconut Oil Review


Coconut Oil Review

Hey guys! So I am talking about something that is really great today. I have just received something completely free to try courtesy of Tomoson.com. It's another website like Smiley360.com and Influenster.com. The only difference between this and those websites is that they give you bigger sized things to try. You have to have at least one hundred followers on twitter and at least one hundred friends on facebook. After you pass that initial speed bump, you're good to go!



As pictured above, I am holding something. It appears to be Coconut Oil. It is from the company, Pure Body Naturals. At first I thought it was for cooking, but there is a warning on the bottle explicitly stating not to ingest it. So, it turns out that I cannot cook with it. It is for your body and hair and goes on nicely. I really like this bottle. It is extremely visually appealing and pink!! :) I love pink.


When looking at this bottle, you expect the oil to smell like coconuts, right? Wrong. It does not smell like anything and I am sincerely surprised. It says that it is not greasy. When it first goes onto your skin, it may appear shiny and slightly greasy. You just have to be patient and wait for a little bit. The oil will seep into your skin and make it look beautiful. Normally the price of the bottle is $16, but they raised it for Tomoson. When this is over, they will lower it again. I also heard that you can put this into your hair, but I have not tried that yet. That's what I can do today!

Anyways, I really love this oil, and everyone should buy it because it's super great.  Anyways, that's about all for now. Next time I will be talking about some lotion I received! Tune in next time!! :) Also, I think it would be very beneficial if you join Tomoson today!! It's really fun!! Thanks. :) Have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment