Saturday, February 14, 2015

Scale Review




Scale Review


Hey guys! So I am talking about something that is really great today. I have just received something completely free to try courtesy of Tomoson.com. It's another website like Smiley360.com and Influenster.com. The only difference between this and those websites is that they give you bigger sized things to try. You have to have at least one hundred followers on twitter and at least one hundred friends on facebook. After you pass that initial speed bump, you're good to go!



I apologize to everyone in advance because I was on the phone when I took the picture. It's not that great of a picture, either. As you can probably not see very well, that is a scale. It's from the company Gurin, and I love it. I will say why I like it later on in the post, but this is the best scale I've ever had.


As you can see, I am a fairly light individual. This is what the scale looks like on, and it's really cool. You can switch the form of measurement between lbs, kgs, or sts. I don't know what an st is, but it is definitely similar to pounds. The scale takes triple A batteries, and it's in four increments. I love tinkerbell, so that is why I am wearing tinkerbell socks. Also, the scale is glass, so it's see through to the floor, but I think that's super cool.


This is the package that the scale comes in. When looking at the scale in this picture, I thought it was going to be solid white. It is actually better that it wasn't because it looks nicer. The scale also comes with a tape measure, but I'm not sure why. Maybe it's to see if your chest shrunk? Anyways, I really love this scale, and everyone should buy it because it's super great.  Anyways, that's about all for now. Next time I will be talking about some lotion I received! Tune in next time!! :) Also, I think it would be very beneficial if you join Tomoson today!! It's really fun!! Thanks. :) Have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment