Saturday, February 7, 2015

Voodoo Tattoo review



Voodoo Tattoo Review

Hey guys! So I am talking about something that is really great today. I have just received something completely free to try courtesy of Tomoson.com. It's another website like Smiley360.com and Influenster.com. The only difference between this and those websites is that they give you bigger sized things to try. You have to have at least one hundred followers on twitter and at least one hundred friends on facebook. After you pass that initial speed bump, you're good to go!


Above is obviously a picture of me. I recently dyed my hair, so thank you for noticing. On the topic of my current blog, I am reviewing a thing. It's called Voodoo Tattoos. They look super cool in person and they're from a company that goes by the name of Voodoo Tattoo. I think that's a very creative name for something like this. I have not gotten the chance to try these, but they'll be great.


As you can see, these are not regular tattoos. To start off, they're really shiny. One cool fact about these are that they're metal tattoos. I have had tattoos like these on my body, and they look beyond cool. My roommate loves these tattoos, and she wants them. Hopefully she'll win the giveaway! I think these are some really cool things to invest in, and I would totally buy them if I wasn't given them for free to try and review.



As a last thing to talk about, this is the back of the package. They have some really great explanations about how to put them on. Not only do they have that, but they also have instructions on how to take it off. All the way at the bottom, there is a warning stating that you should not put these tattoos on where there is sensitive skin.

That's about it. Next time I will be talking about this awesome and high tech scale! Tune in next time!! :) Also, I think it would be very beneficial if you join Tomoson today!! It's really fun!! Thanks. :) Have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment