Friday, January 30, 2015

Excelerol Brain Pills



Excelerol Brain Pills

Hey guys! So I am talking about something that is really great today. I have just received something completely free to try courtesy of Tomoson.com. It's another website like Smiley360.com and Influenster.com. The only difference between this and those websites is that they give you bigger sized things to try. You have to have at least one hundred followers on twitter and at least one hundred friends on facebook. After you pass that initial speed bump, you're good to go!




These are "brain pills" from Excelerol. They look really interesting because I've never heard of "brain pills". To be honest, I'm slightly scared to try these. This is due to the fact that I have never heard of nor tried them. Although I did apply for them to try for free from Tomoson, I had no idea what I was signing up for. They look pretty interesting and are probably worth trying simply because these pills make it easier for you to focus, it improves memory, and makes you more alert. 


Above is the front of the package that I received. I would like to start this blog off by talking about appearance. I really love hoe they contrasted the colors against the white background. This clearly can tell you what these pills are for and that there might be all natural ingredients in here. The brain looks totally realistic, and I love it!


This is what's in the box above. They give you a ton of smaller boxes inside. I find this really weird simply because it looks like something that companies would send to convenience stores to sell. I love how they give me so many pills, but it's rather excessive due to the fact that I'm only one person lol.


Above is a picture of the smaller boxes. This is what the pills come in, and I was even further confused. On the box, it says that the dosage that you're supposed to take is 1-2 pills up to 3 times a day. If you can properly see the picture, they're grouped into three pills per break off point. If I was a consumer and did not read the box and just assumed the actual dosage, I would think that I should take three. I'm not saying that it's a bad aspect, but it's just confusing.


Lastly, I have the back of the big box. On it is the factual information about this product. The only thing I'm concerned about is the fact that it was not approved by the United States Federal Drug Administration (US FDA). That  pulls red flags in my mind simply because it hasn't been deemed safe by the government yet. I did have a chance to look at the ingredients, however, and it looks pretty healthy. Although I did not know some of the ingredients, I recognized most of them simply because they originated in plants. So, that's definitely a plus! So excited to try these!! Next time I will be talking about this type of car windshield shade! Tune in next time!! :) Also, I think it would be very beneficial if you join Tomoson today!! It's really fun!! Thanks. :) Have a great day!





No comments :

Post a Comment