Friday, January 2, 2015

Xylitol Review


Morning Pep Xylitol Sweetener

Hey guys! So I am talking about something that is really great today. I have just received something to try courtesy of Tomoson.com. It's another website like Smiley360.com and Influenster.com. The only difference between this and those websites is that they give you bigger sized things to try. You have to have at least one hundred followers on twitter and at least one hundred friends on facebook. After you pass that initial speed bump, you're good to go!


This a picture of me with the xylitol. I personally think that it's better than truvia because it's more natural. I know the picture is grainy, but on the left is the one pound bag and on the right is the two and a half pound bag. I got both of these things for a total of thirty five cents, and I think that is a ton cheaper than the thirty five dollars it would have been without being a member of tomoson. 


Above is two pictures of the sweeteners, and it's very eco friendly. On the back, it states what it's ok for, and it says that it's diabetic friendly. You can also use it for coffee, cereal, tea, baking, and anything that needs sugar. It is replaced with sugar in equal parts. I plan to use it for all of these! 

Join tomoson today!! It's really fun!!

No comments :

Post a Comment