Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Makeup Brush Review



Makeup Brush Review

Hey guys! So I am talking about something that is really great today. I have just received something completely free to try courtesy of Tomoson.com. It's another website like Smiley360.com and Influenster.com. The only difference between this and those websites is that they give you bigger sized things to try. You have to have at least one hundred followers on twitter and at least one hundred friends on facebook. After you pass that initial speed bump, you're good to go!



I have received these magnificent looking things just today. They look brand new, but i was ready to dive in and use them as soon as I got them! This is from the company Petunia Skincare, and I have not regretted trying them! These brushes were from Tomoson, as I have said, and they're worth the money. They are being sold on Amazon for $47.77. I totally think that these are great for anything beauty related!


This is an up close and personal picture of the makeup brushes. They give you twelve brushes of different varieties, and they're all new. I think it's very convenient because there is not one single brush that is similar. They're really soft, as well. I HAVE used them to put on makeup, and they also blend in the makeup perfectly. I also think that you are getting everything that you paid for. In other words, I feel that the cost of the brushes is perfect for everything.


As a last thing, this is a picture of the actual box that you would receive upon ordering this product. I think that the box is very colorfully decorated and has really nice graphics. The company is called Petunia Skincare, so it only makes sense that the designs are floral. Overall, I think that this trial was a big success!! :) Also, I think it would be very beneficial if you join Tomoson today!! It's really fun!! Thanks. :) Have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment