Wednesday, January 21, 2015

PINK Anemone Wind Flower Hair Dryer Review




PINK Anemone Wind Flower Hair Dryer Review


Hey guys! So I am talking about something that is really great today. I have just received something completely free to try courtesy of Tomoson.com. It's another website like Smiley360.com and Influenster.com. The only difference between this and those websites is that they give you bigger sized things to try. You have to have at least one hundred followers on twitter and at least one hundred friends on facebook. After you pass that initial speed bump, you're good to go!


As pictured above, it is exactly how it seems. I have received a hair dryer from Tomoson. It's called xtava. I know the picture is really weird, but I thought of adding some comedy to these boring as hell blogs. In this picture, I was not using the hairdryer, but I HAVE plugged it in and turned it on. It's very nice, but I will get to that later on in the blog. The hair dryer itself comes in two colors: pink petals and blue petals. I chose the pink ones, but the blue is great, as well. 


This looks pretty simple, but it's far from it. The xtava wind flower hair dryer costs $35 and I think you are getting your money's worth. I used this object recently, and it's super powerful. The little switches on the side are really helpful. They have two different wind speed settings and two different heat settings. On top of that, the button in the middle is a cooling device that makes it warmer if the heat becomes too much to bear. Very convenient! :)



Although I love the actual product, the box does not do justice to the actual product. I would suggest that they add an anemone flower on the box to make it easier to remember the name of the product. In the box, there is an instruction manual stating how to take care of the product and two nozzles. The nozzles are perfect for frizzy hair and people who need more concentrated air on different parts of their hair. The nozzles are different sizes so that's also very convenient. That's it for this blog, but tune in next time!  Also, I think it would be very beneficial if you join Tomoson today!! It's really fun!! Thanks. :) Have a great day!






No comments :

Post a Comment