Friday, January 16, 2015

Smooth Viking Beard Balm, Conditioner, and Oil Review

Smooth Viking Beard Balm, Conditioner, and Oil Review

Hey guys! So I am talking about something that is really great today. I have just received something completely free to try courtesy of Tomoson.com. It's another website like Smiley360.com and Influenster.com. The only difference between this and those websites is that they give you bigger sized things to try. You have to have at least one hundred followers on twitter and at least one hundred friends on facebook. After you pass that initial speed bump, you're good to go!

So pictured above is obviously not a picture of me. My name is Hannah, and I am the female you see in so many posts. I think that it's a great opportunity to give other people a chance to try things so that I can write a blog on it. For some reason, I am addicted to receiving free things and writing blogs about them. So although the Beard Balm and the Beard Conditioner were two separate promotions, I am going to be writing one blog about them. Obviously I will do different sections for each object.


Beard Balm



So this is the beard balm. I wrote some notes as to how my brother felt about it because he lives in Tennessee which is a whole timezone away from me. For the balm, my older brother told me that he thought it was rather hard. He was not sure if it was due to shipping or the balm was supposed to be hard, but he thought that was rather odd. I will be comparing both of them later on so there will be more details.

Beard Oil


There was only one thing that my brother had to say about the beard oil. He thought that the size was perfect. On the other hand, compared to more well known companies such as Honest Amish, he thought that the price for each one of these bottles was rather pricey. Usually, each bottle would cost around twenty dollars, but these were priced at thirty five dollars each.

Both Bottles


Ok. So there's a rather large portion of things that I have to address about both bottles in general. First of all, Anthony was surprised to find that the products that were sent to him smelled vaguely of dill pickles. This persisted even when he put it on. He also wasn't a fan of the graphics on the labels because they were not visually appealing. For example, since the company is Smooth Viking, it might be beneficial to put a picture of a viking on the label so that it's easier to remember. Apparently, the ad placement was also out of character because he was not pleased with it. 

Beard Conditioner

This looks super cool. I love how it looks simply because there's a beard at the bottom. After looking closely at the container, I realized that it was a really cool product. I decided to smell it because my mom and brother said that it smelled faintly like pickles. I thought it would be stronger, but it does not smell too much like pickles. The conditioner is really soft and smooth and if I had a beard, I would love this. I will be sending it to my brother very shortly so that he can use it for his beard. I am pleased with the conditioner. It's really nice quality. 

Last but most certainly not least, my brother tried on the product. He thought that the beard balm and oil did not integrate properly into his beard. Anthony stated that, "It kind of just lays on the hair". I truly apologize, but my brother did not think that these products are worth the extra money. I am trying to be as nice as possible, but he said he did not have a positive experience. Again, I apologize. Also, I think it would be very beneficial if you join Tomoson today!! It's really fun!! Thanks. :) Have a great day!

1 comment :

  1. We just received a great product This beard balm gets rid of weak brittle beards it strengthens your beard or facial hairs makes it feel a little more smoother and easy to control My husband has been using it and feels a difference in texture of his mustache and beard just put a dab on your fingers and work it into your hairs I got this product at a discounted price through Amazon Review Trader great site

    ReplyDelete