Thursday, January 22, 2015

Blotting Paper Review




Blotting Paper Review

Hey guys! So I am talking about something that is really great today. I have just received something completely free to try courtesy of Tomoson.com. It's another website like Smiley360.com and Influenster.com. The only difference between this and those websites is that they give you bigger sized things to try. You have to have at least one hundred followers on twitter and at least one hundred friends on facebook. After you pass that initial speed bump, you're good to go!



Today I am doing something totally different. I got this from Tomoson like I said, but I love that website! In this picture, I have blotting paper from Day by Day Beauty. They are really simple, and I sincerely apologize if this review might be a tiny bit shorter than the others. I am warning everyone now that this may be my shortest blog by far. 


This is the up close and personal picture of the package that they send you. I really love it because they send you two packages when you pay for it on Amazon. Each package contains 100 sheets, and that means that they send you 200 sheets. Due to the fact that I am only one person, I gave my roommate the other package. When she used it, she got hives on her cheek, and we have no idea why. I did not have any other issues with the blotting paper, however.


I think that these papers were great. It removed all of my oil from my face, and that's really nice when you have a fairly oily complexion. The picture above is the back of the package, and I really like it. All of the graphics were great, but there was only one thing that did not appeal to me. I realize that there is paper in blotting paper, but I feel that they should include any ingredients used in making the paper just in case someone becomes allergic to it. I hope you guys liked this blog, and tune in next time! I will be talking about Dead Sea Bath Salts. Also, I think it would be very beneficial if you join Tomoson today!! It's really fun!! Thanks. :) Have a great day!




No comments :

Post a Comment