Tuesday, January 13, 2015

4 Bay / Slot Battery Charger for AA and AAA Review



4 Bay / Slot Battery Charger for AA and AAA Review

Hey guys! So I am talking about something that is really great today. I have just received something completely free to try courtesy of Tomoson.com. It's another website like Smiley360.com and Influenster.com. The only difference between this and those websites is that they give you bigger sized things to try. You have to have at least one hundred followers on twitter and at least one hundred friends on facebook. After you pass that initial speed bump, you're good to go!


I know my hair is a different color, but pay no mind to that. The thing that I am reviewing today is a 4 slot battery charger for rechargeable AA and AAA batteries. It is from the company Sunlabz, and i got the amazing opportunity to try it for free. It's really convenient, but just keep in mind that these recharge batteries that are rechargeable (not regular ones). On amazon, the cost of these 4 slot items are $19.99. I think you get what you pay for because this charges rechargeable batteries for years to come.


This is the box that they send you with everything in it. I think that it's really convenient because the box isn't odd shaped and is easy for storage. It's also fairly small, so it doesn't take up much space at all. Also, the batteries don't take too long to charge. At most, it takes an hour or two. I think that it's really convenient for it to have an LCD display because it lets you know when the battery is fully charged. It also has trickle energy when they are fully charged which means that it preserves energy and doesn't burn out the batteries. I think it's very convenient.


This is a closeup of the actual product. It plugs into the wall and can charge up to four batteries at a time. Although in this picture it's off, it does work. I have it on in my room currently. I think they're wonderful! Also, I think it would be very beneficial if you join Tomoson today!! It's really fun!! Thanks. :) Have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment