Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Derma Roller, Hyaluronic Acid Serum, and Eye Serum Review



Derma Roller, Hyaluronic Acid Serum, and Eye Serum Review

Hey guys! So I am talking about something that is really great today. I have just received something completely free to try courtesy of Tomoson.com. It's another website like Smiley360.com and Influenster.com. The only difference between this and those websites is that they give you bigger sized things to try. You have to have at least one hundred followers on twitter and at least one hundred friends on facebook. After you pass that initial speed bump, you're good to go!


There are three products in my hand. In order for me to receive these items, I had to order them separate. That isn't so bad, though because I still got them for free to try. These were one of the most odd items. I will highlight everything in the next couple of pictures and pages. 


Derma Roller

In all honesty, I had no idea what to expect with this item. When I saw it, I got immediately scared. This object has tiny little pinpricks on it in various rows. It sounds and looks like it hurts, but it's actually quite pleasant. When I put it on my face, it hurt during the process. Afterward, my face felt super prickly and nice. It was awesome because I loved the feeling. This honestly looks a lot worse than it is.


Hyaluronic Acid Serum

So, I don't really have much to say about this object. If you are worried that it will melt your face, it won't. My face is definitely fully intact. It lifts and firms your face from sagging. The only thing you have to be warned of is the smell. It's not as pleasant, but it's bearable. 


Eye Serum

I did not have the chance to put this on my eyes, but I did try it on another body part: my hand. I love how convenient the application is because it has a little pump in which the cream comes out of. As stated in my previous description, this also smells a little off. You DO get used to the smell after a while, though. 



I think that this trio is amazing and wonderful for people who have insecurities about their faces. I did not mention what the company is that did this product, but it is the same company that made the makeup brushes. If not noticed, I did a different review about their makeup brushes. The company is the Petunia Skincare company. I have a positive thought on this company. Very nice customer and company rapport.  Also, I think it would be very beneficial if you join Tomoson today!! It's really fun!! Thanks. :) Have a great day!



No comments :

Post a Comment