Sunday, January 25, 2015

Dead Sea Bath Salts



Dead Sea Bath Salts


Hey guys! So I am talking about something that is really great today. I have just received something completely free to try courtesy of Tomoson.com. It's another website like Smiley360.com and Influenster.com. The only difference between this and those websites is that they give you bigger sized things to try. You have to have at least one hundred followers on twitter and at least one hundred friends on facebook. After you pass that initial speed bump, you're good to go!



If you guys cannot see, I am reviewing bath salts today. To be more specific, I have dead sea bath salts. I think that they're really cool and everything is really nice. I heard that you can do a bunch of things with these bath salts, one being that you can use them in your bath. I also heard that you can use them in your conditioner as an extra type of moisturizing agent. They look super awesome, and it would be great to finally use them.


Above is a closer picture of these bath salts. The company is Adovia, and they sent me this product for free to test and review. I love it! It's one hundred percent authentic and there aren't any other added chemicals. There is no ingredients label on the back simply because that's all that is in the bag. It came super speedy and I love the quickness that they approved my review after I applied!! :) Sorry that this is a fairly short review, but there's not much to report about this product except the fact that it's amazing! Next time I will be talking about these weird but cool brain pills! Tune in next time!! :) Also, I think it would be very beneficial if you join Tomoson today!! It's really fun!! Thanks. :) Have a great day!


No comments :

Post a Comment