Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Mustard Seed Review



Mustard Seed Review



Hey guys! So I am talking about something that is really great today. I have just received something completely free to try courtesy of Tomoson.com. It's another website like Smiley360.com and Influenster.com. The only difference between this and those websites is that they give you bigger sized things to try. You have to have at least one hundred followers on twitter and at least one hundred friends on facebook. After you pass that initial speed bump, you're good to go!


What you can see above is me (in my pj's!) holding onto a Mustard Seed Kit. It is a great thing to use because you can get so much from this Kit. I applied for this promotion, and shortly after, I got the okay to review it. It's a really nice little kit because I already planted them. The only thing that the company requests is that you post a review on amazon.com within eight days of receiving the object. I have already done this although I received it today. 




As shown above, that is the box that these amazing seeds come in. One good thing about these seeds are they're ORGANIC!!! That can come in handy with people like me who are trying to eat healthier. There are instructions on the back as to how to go about growing these seeds.

I think this is an exquisite object simply because there are multiple things you can do with it. You can germinate it on a plate or in a bowl and wait until it sprouts. After it sprouts, you can immediately add it to a sandwich or salad. Upon further investigation, I discovered that you can plant it as an actual plant and wait until flowers sprout, thus forming pods. Those pods can be turned into actual mustard, I believe. 





Above is what comes in that box. This is a Ziploc bag with all these mustard seeds. I think this is really smart because it's convenient for long term use. This will last a really long time for me. Considering the fact that I love gardening, there's no complaints on this front! It's also really useful for storage because the box is not odd shaped and the seeds are sealed and can be resealed after using. 

Lastly, below is a video I posted on YouTube reviewing these delectable mustard seeds. Please subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel. All followers are welcome! Also, I think it would be very beneficial if you join Tomoson today!! It's really fun!!



No comments :

Post a Comment