Friday, January 30, 2015

Eyelash Curler Review



Eyelash Curler Review

Hey guys! So I am talking about something that is really great today. I have just received something completely free to try courtesy of Tomoson.com. It's another website like Smiley360.com and Influenster.com. The only difference between this and those websites is that they give you bigger sized things to try. You have to have at least one hundred followers on twitter and at least one hundred friends on facebook. After you pass that initial speed bump, you're good to go!



I thought it would be funny to make a face at the camera because I was super bored. As pictured above, there is a fine looking young lady ;) and an eyelash curler. The company that made this product is called liveWIRE beauty. There is a slight glare on the product, but that's what it essentially says. I like being really kind to people, and I decided to give it to one of my friends on the floor. She loved it because she uses things like makeup brushes and eyelash curlers.



I was once told that it is possible to rip your eyelashes off because of this. What winds up happening is the mascara ends up sticking to one of the pads on the curler. It does not bother me much because I've done it before with no problems. I love this product, actually because it cleanly curls anyone's eyelashes with a perfect flip. I have used these before like I have said, but this particular company is really good! 



This is the back of the package that they send. It's obviously the typical information about the eyelash curler and doesn't really need explaining. Well, I'm really tired and should be getting to bed. Next time I will be talking about these weird but cool brain pills! Tune in next time!! :) Also, I think it would be very beneficial if you join Tomoson today!! It's really fun!! Thanks. :) Have a great day!

No comments :

Post a Comment